How does it work?
You can extend your battery guarantee to 36 months via the following form.Warranty extension
Simply complete and sign the application form and return it by e-mail to our Service Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our service department will process your application and send an invoice of €49.70 to your provided email address.
Once we have received your payment, we will send you a guarantee extension certificate, a safety label with the guarantee number and the original invoice by surface mail.
Please stick the safety label with the guarantee number below the silver performance label on your battery. Our Service will only be able to allocate your battery with this number.
You definitely want our 36-month-guarantee extension for your rechargeable battery!
We trust our rechargeable batteries without restrictions and we want you to trust us even further.
For this reason we offer you our extended guarantee of 36 months.
Provided you apply to have your guarantee extended to 36 months within 6 months following your purchase, the extension would cover all E-Bike Vision PowerPacks. Factory seconds are excluded from a guarantee extension.
Beyond the statutory warranty, we grant a 24-month guarantee for our rechargeable batteries. In order to benefit from the 24- or 36-month guarantee, it is mandatory that you submit your invoice resp. the guarantee extension certificate.
The following is excluded from a 24- and/or 36-month guarantee:
- Malfunctions caused by an inappropriate operation, e.g. overheating, wrong connection, short circuit or reversed polarity; immersing into water, cleaning with a high-pressure- or steam cleaner, deep discharging, or dropping
- Using accessories not released by E-Bike Vision GmbH
- Unintentional or intentional damage (caused by a crash, water, etc.)
- Defects due to normal wear
- Operating outside of the technical specifications
- Damage not directly caused to the insured device
- Amendments / repairs / conversions / additional fittings or upgrading that were not carried out by the E-Bike Vision Service Centre (only use our Service for repairs exclusively)
- Greasing contacts with a contact spray or similar
- Optical damage that does not influence the functioning or which can be rectified by cleaning
- Costs for borrowed batteries
The guarantee claim becomes void once the performance label of the rechargeable battery is removed!